Tuesday 29 May 2012

Oh my poor tile...

My poor tiles on my kitchen floor may not last as long as I first considered they would.
In a spot of screaming and with a stomp of my beautiful boots, I managed to crack a tile on the kitchen floor. See that, I am human and do crazy things like scream. The new broken tile is next to an old broken tile so hopefully it will not be noticed as quickly.
What did I learn from all this screaming and stomping?  To not to!! That's what. I did end up a little hoarse afterward with my boys looking at me in absolute astonishment.
It has been a long time since I "lost it" but I am not superhuman. It wasn't good that it happened and I am not very proud that it did.
But it's not the end of the world. I am on the upside now and feeling heaps better. At least now I am able to sleep properly and wake up refreshed.
I need to look at the positive things and those funny little things that your kids says at the most bizarre times. I must laugh at the things that would normally make me cry for sheer frustration. I must cherish the moment when my littlest boy says "Can I have just one more hug 'cause you're so warm and snuggy, mummy. I love you the bestest."
Tomorrow the sun will rise on a whole new day.

Bernie

No comments:

Post a Comment