Monday 6 August 2012

Out for a while

Hello again.....

I know I've been gone for a while. So much has been going on. I have a new position at work and got my nose pretty squashed by the books when I was burying it in them.
Goodness me! My brain feels a little fried at times with the amount of study I'm doing and this is just the beginning. I am just about to enrol in the next course. But enough said about the boring stuff.

I have managed to fit in a little crafting. This has been such a release from the grind of work and study. My little man even told me one night, "You deserve a night off from study mummy". From the mouths of babes!!
Miss Niece's new little hat. Shh.. She hasn't seen it yet!

I have managed to whip up a couple of crocheted hats for my little niece to keep her head warm. Having 2 boys of my own makes it really special to be able to crochet something in pink or to make something pretty. I am also in the process of putting together a costume or such, for my works mid year staff party.

So yeah I have been out for a while but I would like to come back more often, if that would be ok with you. So it shall be Tut ta for now.

Bernie

No comments:

Post a Comment