Friday 15 February 2013

The things I am grateful for....

This is a small beginning of a little experiment which purpose is to explore the things I am thankful for and the good things around me. Everyday I need to write three things I am grateful for or happy about. It has been proven that this creates a happier outlook on life and perspective of ourselves. So, no matter what, I have to consider the good things in my life.


Day 1

1. I am grateful for my husband. He is supportive, loving, a listener, patient and tolerates my craziness.

2. I am grateful I have a house to live in and a comfortable bed to sleep in.

3. I am grateful I have people who love and care for me. My friends and family that surround me are concerned for my wellbeing as I am for theirs.


No comments:

Post a Comment